SERVING CLIENTS IN CAMBRIA COUNTY
Located in the heartland of Pennsylvania, Cambria County is a beautiful area with an abundance of natural resources, including two State Parks. In addition to a wide variety of trails, parks, and more, Cambria boasts a wide variety of tourism and businesses. At approximately 70 miles east of Pittsburgh and 140 miles west of Harrisburg, Cambria is well-tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Pennsylvania’s major cities. In addition to its natural beauty, Cambria is home to famous, community-wide events, such as Thunder in the Valley, Polkafest, and PotatoFest. Within the county, there are 63 municipalities; according to the 2010 census, Cambria is home to approximately 140,000 residents.
Of course, there are plenty of things to do in Cambria, whether you are a long-term resident or an out-of-town tourist. Some of Cambria’s most beautiful and exciting places to see and visit are as follows:
- A great location to spend a weekend with family or with your friends is at Prince Gallitzin State Park. Whether you are interested in boating, fishing, hiking, and/or camping, this is the place to be.
- If you are a lover of beautiful sceneries to take in nature then head over to Laurel Ridge State Park to indulge in the breathtaking views.
- If you love history and enjoy a beautiful sight then Johnstown Inclined Plane (the steepest vehicular incline in the world!) is the place for you.
- The GeoTrail is an exciting hike through Cambria’s rich history and landmarks which could provide numerous untold information through this adventure.
- Johnstown Flood Museum provides an awesome opportunity to explore the community’s history from the past to better educate the land surrounding of what has changed.
- A fun, wild adventure awaits at this exceptional opportunity to have fun with family and friends paddling through the waters of the Stonycreek River.
- Rock Run Recreation provides an experience of allowing fans of dirt bikes and ATV riding to explore their wishes.
- Ever wondered the history of the land around you and the people from the past was like? This is your chance to discover the unknown at the Heritage Discovery Center.
- At B&L Wine Cellars individuals are able to taste homemade, fresh wine with family, loved ones, and/or friends.
- Johnstown Symphony Orchestra keeps the spirit of orchestral music alive with the sounds any individual is able to appreciate!
- Ever wondered about the history of railroads? At Allegheny Portage Railroad learning is a necessity in attaining valuable information regarding the major railroad line in the state of PA.
Local residents love spending time outdoors, learning about the history of and enjoying the natural landscape of Cambria County. Indeed, many of these attractions reflect Cambria’s rich history as a coal mining town.
Cambria County was created on March 26, 1804 from parts of Somerset, Huntingdon, and Bedford counties and was officially organized in 1807. The County is named after the country of Wales, which is known as Cambria in Latin. This area was settled by European colonists in search of a new life and blue collar work in America. The large migration of these workers to Cambria fueled the boom in the steel mining industry and precipitated the industrial revolution.
How We Can Help
If you get hurt at work, give us a call! At The Law Offices of Saffren & Weinberg, our attorneys are dedicated to delivering the best results for our clients. We offer our services throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey and pride ourselves on being a trusted voice for justice on behalf of our clients. As Philadelphia’s premier general law firm, we offer a variety of services: from Worker’s Compensation to auto accidents to medical malpractice and beyond, we always strive to ensure that your legal needs are met.
If you are interested in learning more about our other locations, click here.
If you are interested in learning more about our practice areas, click here.
For more general information about our law firm, click here.
Don’t be bullied by an insurance company! Call us today for a FREE consultation to go over your case and to see how much we can help you and your family during this difficult time.
Harry T. Reviews Saffren & Weinberg
Having such talented lawyers be able to practice all areas of law is amazing and such a blessing for the multiple cases i had open and they won them all
TALK TO A LAWYER
Schedule a Free Consultation with Saffren & Weinberg
We bring justice to our clients who have suffered at the hands of hospitals, insurance companies and doctors. Contact us today for a free consultation. We’ll assess your case and advise you of your legal rights.
LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR CASE
Read our FAQ
Get all the facts you need to understand the inner workings of your case. Saffren & Weinberg is here to provide you a voice for justice. We want to help you get the compensation you deserve.
NEW JERSEY OFFICE
1874 East Marlton Pike (Rt. 70)
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003