Client was a victim of a motor vehicle accident whose vehicle was struck by another driver who failed to stop at a red light. The client suffered cervical herniations as well as severe damage to her jaw and was awarded $1.4 million prior to trial.
- Can I Sue My Landlord For Mold Exposure?
- What are the 3 Most Common Mistakes in Social Security Disability Cases?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits For My Carpal Tunnel?
- How to Avoid Being Accused of Social Security Disability Fraud
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?