Client was a victim of a motor vehicle accident whose vehicle was struck by another driver who failed to stop at a red light. The client suffered cervical herniations as well as severe damage to her jaw and was awarded $1.4 million prior to trial.
- 5 Top Qualities to look for in a Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- What are Property Damage Claim Time Limits in NJ and PA?
- Am I Able to Qualify for Workers’ Compensation Benefits for PTSD?
- How Do I File For a Property Damage Claim After a Car Accident?
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?