Client was a victim of a motor vehicle accident whose vehicle was struck by another driver who failed to stop at a red light. The client suffered cervical herniations as well as severe damage to her jaw and was awarded $1.4 million prior to trial.
- How to Avoid Being Accused of Social Security Disability Fraud
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?
- What To Do When Workers’ Compensation Checks Are Late or Incorrect
- Fisher-Price Rock’n Play Sleeper Toy Responsible for 32 Infant Deaths; Product Liability Lawsuits Ensue
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?