A 9 year old girl was hit by a bus in Southern NJ. The defendant denied liability alleging lack of parental supervision. We pursued a claim against the crossing guard responsible for the intersection and the driver of bus for negligence. The minor plaintiff suffered a degloving injury to right leg requiring multiple grafting procedures. She also has permanent scarring and disfigurement.
- What are the 3 Most Common Mistakes in Social Security Disability Cases?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits For My Carpal Tunnel?
- How to Avoid Being Accused of Social Security Disability Fraud
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?
- What To Do When Workers’ Compensation Checks Are Late or Incorrect