A 9 year old girl was hit by a bus in Southern NJ. The defendant denied liability alleging lack of parental supervision. We pursued a claim against the crossing guard responsible for the intersection and the driver of bus for negligence. The minor plaintiff suffered a degloving injury to right leg requiring multiple grafting procedures. She also has permanent scarring and disfigurement.
- 5 Top Qualities to look for in a Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- What are Property Damage Claim Time Limits in NJ and PA?
- Am I Able to Qualify for Workers’ Compensation Benefits for PTSD?
- How Do I File For a Property Damage Claim After a Car Accident?
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?