A 9 year old girl was hit by a bus in Southern NJ. The defendant denied liability alleging lack of parental supervision. We pursued a claim against the crossing guard responsible for the intersection and the driver of bus for negligence. The minor plaintiff suffered a degloving injury to right leg requiring multiple grafting procedures. She also has permanent scarring and disfigurement.
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?
- What To Do When Workers’ Compensation Checks Are Late or Incorrect
- Fisher-Price Rock’n Play Sleeper Toy Responsible for 32 Infant Deaths; Product Liability Lawsuits Ensue
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?
- Understanding Pre-Existing Conditions & Workers’ Compensation