Plaintiff suffered a traumatic shoulder injury leading to a total shoulder replacement when she slipped and fell down a set of stairs. Court ruled that the defendant, a janitorial service, acted negligently by failing to maintain a safe, non-slip premise.
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?
- What To Do When Workers’ Compensation Checks Are Late or Incorrect
- Fisher-Price Rock’n Play Sleeper Toy Responsible for 32 Infant Deaths; Product Liability Lawsuits Ensue
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?
- Understanding Pre-Existing Conditions & Workers’ Compensation