Plaintiff suffered a traumatic shoulder injury leading to a total shoulder replacement when she slipped and fell down a set of stairs. Court ruled that the defendant, a janitorial service, acted negligently by failing to maintain a safe, non-slip premise.
- Can I Sue My Landlord For Mold Exposure?
- What are the 3 Most Common Mistakes in Social Security Disability Cases?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits For My Carpal Tunnel?
- How to Avoid Being Accused of Social Security Disability Fraud
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?