Plaintiff suffered a traumatic shoulder injury leading to a total shoulder replacement when she slipped and fell down a set of stairs. Court ruled that the defendant, a janitorial service, acted negligently by failing to maintain a safe, non-slip premise.
- 5 Top Qualities to look for in a Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- What are Property Damage Claim Time Limits in NJ and PA?
- Am I Able to Qualify for Workers’ Compensation Benefits for PTSD?
- How Do I File For a Property Damage Claim After a Car Accident?
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?