Settlement awarded on behalf of client who suffered major spinal cord injuries after a motorist struck client’s vehicle at high speed. The judge ruled that defendant acted recklessly and was at fault for the accident.
- How to Avoid Being Accused of Social Security Disability Fraud
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?
- What To Do When Workers’ Compensation Checks Are Late or Incorrect
- Fisher-Price Rock’n Play Sleeper Toy Responsible for 32 Infant Deaths; Product Liability Lawsuits Ensue
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?