Settlement awarded on behalf of client who suffered major spinal cord injuries after a motorist struck client’s vehicle at high speed. The judge ruled that defendant acted recklessly and was at fault for the accident.
- What are the 3 Most Common Mistakes in Social Security Disability Cases?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits For My Carpal Tunnel?
- How to Avoid Being Accused of Social Security Disability Fraud
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?
- What To Do When Workers’ Compensation Checks Are Late or Incorrect