Settlement awarded on behalf of client who suffered major spinal cord injuries after a motorist struck client’s vehicle at high speed. The judge ruled that defendant acted recklessly and was at fault for the accident.
- 5 Top Qualities to look for in a Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- What are Property Damage Claim Time Limits in NJ and PA?
- Am I Able to Qualify for Workers’ Compensation Benefits for PTSD?
- How Do I File For a Property Damage Claim After a Car Accident?
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?