Client was severely injured when a defective wheelchair collapsed on her foot causing a foot fracture. Jeffrey Schaffer filed a lawsuit against the wheelchair manufacturer and settled the case in mediation for $725,000 prior to trial.
- How to Avoid Being Accused of Social Security Disability Fraud
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?
- What To Do When Workers’ Compensation Checks Are Late or Incorrect
- Fisher-Price Rock’n Play Sleeper Toy Responsible for 32 Infant Deaths; Product Liability Lawsuits Ensue
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?