Client was severely injured when a defective wheelchair collapsed on her foot causing a foot fracture. Jeff Schaffer filed a lawsuit against the wheelchair manufacturer and settled the case in mediation for $725,000 prior to trial.
- 5 Top Qualities to look for in a Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- What are Property Damage Claim Time Limits in NJ and PA?
- Am I Able to Qualify for Workers’ Compensation Benefits for PTSD?
- How Do I File For a Property Damage Claim After a Car Accident?
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?