Client was severely injured when a defective wheelchair collapsed on her foot causing a foot fracture. Jeffrey Schaffer filed a lawsuit against the wheelchair manufacturer and settled the case in mediation for $725,000 prior to trial.
- Can I Sue My Landlord For Mold Exposure?
- What are the 3 Most Common Mistakes in Social Security Disability Cases?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits For My Carpal Tunnel?
- How to Avoid Being Accused of Social Security Disability Fraud
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?