Client was a passenger in a motor vehicle who was struck by a police officer’s car when they made a dangerous U-turn. Plaintiff suffered extensive injuries to their shoulder and neck which required surgery. Jeffrey Shaffer was able to resolve the case for $750,000 following a settlement conference with the court.
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?
- What To Do When Workers’ Compensation Checks Are Late or Incorrect
- Fisher-Price Rock’n Play Sleeper Toy Responsible for 32 Infant Deaths; Product Liability Lawsuits Ensue
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?
- Understanding Pre-Existing Conditions & Workers’ Compensation