Client was a passenger in a motor vehicle who was struck by a police officer’s car when they made a dangerous U-turn. Plaintiff suffered extensive injuries to their shoulder and neck which required surgery. Jeff Shaffer was able resolve the case for $750,000 following a settlement conference with the court.
- 5 Top Qualities to look for in a Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- What are Property Damage Claim Time Limits in NJ and PA?
- Am I Able to Qualify for Workers’ Compensation Benefits for PTSD?
- How Do I File For a Property Damage Claim After a Car Accident?
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?