Client was a passenger in a motor vehicle who was struck by a police officer’s car when they made a dangerous U-turn. Plaintiff suffered extensive injuries to their shoulder and neck which required surgery. Jeffrey Shaffer was able to resolve the case for $750,000 following a settlement conference with the court.
- What are the 3 Most Common Mistakes in Social Security Disability Cases?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits For My Carpal Tunnel?
- How to Avoid Being Accused of Social Security Disability Fraud
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?
- What To Do When Workers’ Compensation Checks Are Late or Incorrect