Settlement awarded on behalf of a client whose vehicle was struck by another vehicle failing to stop at a red-light intersection. As a result of the collision, our client suffered extensive injuries including a shoulder dislocation, skull fracture, and carpal tunnel which required surgery. Jeffrey Schaffer settled the case for $945,000.
- How to Avoid Being Accused of Social Security Disability Fraud
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?
- What To Do When Workers’ Compensation Checks Are Late or Incorrect
- Fisher-Price Rock’n Play Sleeper Toy Responsible for 32 Infant Deaths; Product Liability Lawsuits Ensue
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?