Settlement awarded on behalf of a client whose vehicle was struck by another vehicle failing to stop at a red-light intersection. As a result of the collision, our client suffered extensive injuries including a shoulder dislocation, skull fracture, and carpal tunnel which required surgery. Jeffrey Schaffer settled the case for $945,000.
- Can I Sue My Landlord For Mold Exposure?
- What are the 3 Most Common Mistakes in Social Security Disability Cases?
- Can I Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits For My Carpal Tunnel?
- How to Avoid Being Accused of Social Security Disability Fraud
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?