Settlement awarded on behalf of a client whose vehicle was struck by another vehicle failing to stop at a red-light intersection. As a result of the collision, our client suffered extensive injuries including a shoulder dislocation, skull fracture, and carpal tunnel which required surgery. Jeff Schaffer settled the case for $945,000.
- 5 Top Qualities to look for in a Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- What are Property Damage Claim Time Limits in NJ and PA?
- Am I Able to Qualify for Workers’ Compensation Benefits for PTSD?
- How Do I File For a Property Damage Claim After a Car Accident?
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?