Client suffered elbow fracture after a slip and fall that led to MRSA complications due to dangerous conditions at a restaurant. The court ruled that the restaurant acted negligently.
- If I am Injured While on a Work Trip, Can I Get Workers’ Compensation?
- What To Do When Workers’ Compensation Checks Are Late or Incorrect
- Fisher-Price Rock’n Play Sleeper Toy Responsible for 32 Infant Deaths; Product Liability Lawsuits Ensue
- What are the Most Common Types of Property Damage?
- Understanding Pre-Existing Conditions & Workers’ Compensation